Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Ryan + Kendal

Central Park, NYC

"Up" holds a very special place in Ryan + Kendal's hearts, hence the bright colorful balloons that have appeared on momentous occasions in their relationship, including their engagement.  Knowing how important these balloons were to the two of them, we made sure to tie them down anytime we were shooting without them.  I sent Ryan and Kendal over toward the boathouse bridge for a few shots from a far when I noticed that something was awry.  Trying to figure out what was missing, I glance up to see the buoyant balloons 20 feet above me, stuck in a tree. No!!! I could not believe it! Bounding over, Ryan + Kendal worked in tandem, as Kendal boosted Ryan up to the lowest hanging branch and before I knew it, he had somehow managed to snag the balloon ties.  Getting down was no easy task, but the two of them worked like a dream together.  Watch out world, nothing can stop these two!



























5 comments:

  1. Oh Daryl ... pure joy, absolute brilliance, chilled to the bone with having captured love in action!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Cathy! These two are the best! I can't wait to snag your shoot when I get back to LA!!;)

      Delete
  2. Daryl, you're an Amazing photographer. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Janet! I truly appreciate it... I am happy to say that I love what I do and the people I meet along the way;)

      Delete
  3. Daryl, you're an Amazing photographer. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete