Saturday, December 24, 2016

Chad + Jacob

NY, NY

Two Broadway gents tie the knot

When Chad + Jacob approached me about capturing their elopement, I was honored and thrilled to be a part of this moment in their lives.  Just about ten years ago, I was working with both of them on a little show called Singin' in the Rain when it all began.  Funny enough, I actually didn't think they got along back then, but they definitely had a certain energy between them and now, I see that it really was the start of something, that energy transformed over time into a great dynamic love.  With an air of magic, a little city rain and the excitement of their dear friends and family, we met at City Hall to all be a part of this eventful December day...



"Make em' laugh!"











No comments:

Post a Comment