Friday, November 13, 2015

Prospect Dance

"It is awe inspiring to witness the ability of a dancer to elongate a moment.  A true artist suspends your belief; they can actually stop time." 
Tension and release - I am constantly seeking the simultaneous use of the body in my shots.  The ease of being present and connecting to the breath, followed by the tension of intention and awareness.  This is the duality I seek when working with my dancers.  Dancers: Kei Tsuruharatani and Jennifer Gruener 



Movement and line - Where do they connect in the plain of a public park, or outdoor space.  How can we connect to the  architecture and structure of a space. w/ Jennifer Gruener






















Special thanks to my collaborators and dancers Jennifer Gruener and Kei Tsuruharatani


No comments:

Post a Comment