Monday, May 9, 2016

Tara

I had the honor of working along side this stunning woman on a show called Trip of Love in New York City.  From day one, I knew she was one of those people you come across for a reason and will stay in your life for good.  When she asked me to do her new headshots, I was honored and excited to capture her during this particular phase of her career, as she tackles a challenging lead in an off-broadway show, moving from ensemble to leading player.  Not to mention, on top of eight shows a week, she also works as a fitness instructor, challenging her class at Fly Barre in the city.

I can't wait to see what the world has in store for this incredible woman, whose outside beauty resonates with her kind, lovely + courageous soul.

Check her out as Crystal in Trip of Love, now playing at Stage 42 or have her kick your booty into shape at Fly Barre!











www.DAGphotog.com


No comments:

Post a Comment