Thursday, October 13, 2016

Ingrid + Kyle

Palm Springs, CA // The O'Donnell House 

There is something quite magical about the desert.  The glowing light, the subtle breeze, the layers of mountains that melt into a mirage emanating off the sand.  When Ingrid and Kyle approached me about capturing their desert wedding I knew it would be a perfect fit.  While it was a toasty 106* September day in Palm Springs, there was an energy in the air that kept this wedding brimming with life.  I fell in love with the historic O'Donnell House, sitting high up in the hills of Palm Springs with a breathtaking view of the city and palms below.  The details of turquoise and terracotta tiles that so wonderfully complimented the decor elements of succulents and twine.  As quickly as I fell for the house, I fell in love with this incredible couple, and their friends and family, that kept me laughing and dancing all day long.

Check out a glimpse of Ingrid + Kyle's desert love...

Add caption




The O'Donnell House * Palm Springs, CA

Lisa Sipe + Cassie McNulty-Spicher


Hair: Jane Alea
Makeup: Julie Koeth


No comments:

Post a Comment