Thursday, March 24, 2016

Ashley

Brooklyn, NY

Meet Ashley, a woman of many talents, who is currently working behind the scenes as part of the wardrobe team at the Tony Award winning show, The King and I.  With impeccable skill and an infectious smile, working with Ashley is a dream.  We set out to capture her quirky personality and unique style during our session together in Brooklyn.  I wanted her to walk away with a variety of photos that represent not only her at this time in her life, but her brand as an artist and creative.  I strive to produce images for my clients that will inspire their next big idea, project, blog or website.

Cheers to Spring my friends!

Model: Ashley Timm // Hair + Makeup: Jill Haley // Styling: Lisa Jane Wright





















No comments:

Post a Comment